You may have a private pumping station if your property is located lower than a main sewer. The pumping station will take waste water that’s been flushed from the property in to the pumping equipment below the ground, this will pump the waste water up in to the main sewer. The pump is powered by an electrical box above ground. This is usually housed in an external cupboard on your property (or nearby).
The pumping station needs to be regularly maintained to ensure optimum use and to prevent break-downs. You can register your pumping station with Trojan Construction and Environment Services to receive notifications of when maintenance is due and take advantage of our 24/7 call out for any emergency.
Choose Trojan Construction and Environment Services to professionally install a Pumping Station on your property. For your peace of mind we ensure that all of our work is delivered to the highest standards including:
• Professional advice on the type of pumping stations that would best suit your requirements
• Expert guidance on the most suitable location for your pumping station
• Full excavation of the site
• Electrical work installed by an industry professional
• Testing of the parts and electrical systems
• Compliance with all UK Government legislation and guidelines
Contact us today for a free, no obligation quotation and professional advice on the most suitable solution for your property.
It is part of our customer service policy to visit your site and answer any questions you may have. We offer a completely free quote with no hidden costs prior to commencing works.
Contact Us today to speak with a helpful member of the team.
Call 01243 850 817 for a 24/7 emergency call out service