Trojan Construction and Environmental Services can advise if your business premises will require an oily water interceptor (OWI) and advise on the best product for your business. The service will be tailored for you, whether safe disposal of oil from an existing OWI or servicing and maintenance to installation of an OWI at your property.
Wash down bays
Any company storing or using oil
Please note: Hazardous waste disposal in the UK, is strictly regulated by the Environmental Agency and hazardous waste disposal in Ireland by the Environment and Heritage Service for Northern Ireland.
Need advice? Ask the professional s at Trojan Construction and Environmental Services.
Choose Trojan Construction and Environmental Services to professionally install an OWI on your property. For peace of mind we ensure that all of our work is delivered to the highest standards including:
• Advice on an OWI that meets your properties requirements
• Advice in choosing the right size OWI for your requirements
• Professional assistance in identifying the most suitable location for your OWI.
• Professional installation and testing to ensure it is fully operational
• Compliance with all UK government legislation and guidelines.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation quotation and professional advice on the most suitable solution for your property.
It is part of our customer service policy to visit your site and answer any questions you may have. We offer a completely free quote with no hidden costs prior to commencing works.
Contact Us today to speak with a helpful member of the team.
Call 01243 850 817 for a 24/7 emergency call out service